Friday, March 4, 2011

Have humility... ^_^

It has been a long time since I last wrote on this page. Too many things has changed and the schedule keeps getting busier every time. I don't even have time to pee! (Just kidding!)

Anyway,  I would just like to share something about a nice text message I got today from an unknown person.

Here it goes...

In a street accident, a woman tried to help the victim but suddenly a nurse came in and said,

"Excuse me! Please step back! I've had a course in first aid and I'm trained in giving CPR."

The woman stepped aside, watched the procedure and said,

"If you need a doctor... I'm just at your back"

Humility counts... Always remember to keep your feet on the ground.

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXPRESSION for CONVERSATION

EXPRESSION for CONVERSATION
cross your fingers

PHRASES for CONVERSATION

PHRASES for CONVERSATION
expressing thanks

EXPRESSION for CONVERSATION

EXPRESSION for CONVERSATION
idiom, feel blue, gj