Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My English experience

I learned simple or very basic words, sentences and grammar when I was in Elementary. My interests for studying English began when I was in the 6th grade already. That was because of my very kind and patient English teacher. She encouraged me to read lots of books and study hard. She became my inspiration.

When I reached High School, intensive learning for grammar as well as written and oral communication was taught to students. I thought I couldn't make it but my High School English Teacher motivated me to pursue and improve my English skills. He told me that I was doing well in our English class and that I can be an English teacher in the future if I want. I was so happy to hear that because that was my long time dream.

Then, I decided to take an English Major course in University. I didn't regret taking that course because I was able to learn more about the English language. When I was in University, learning English became more interesting and fun for me. Though honestly, I was so tired of making home written works or stories, doing theater plays or interviews, and etc., it helped me a lot in improving my English skills. I usually get many remarks from my written and oral English works but that didn't stop me from achieving my goal. Instead, I learned from it and accepted my mistakes.

Now, I am teaching English to a lot of students from different countries and I wish to help more interested students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

EXPRESSION for CONVERSATION

EXPRESSION for CONVERSATION
cross your fingers

PHRASES for CONVERSATION

PHRASES for CONVERSATION
expressing thanks

EXPRESSION for CONVERSATION

EXPRESSION for CONVERSATION
idiom, feel blue, gj