Thursday, July 2, 2009

What is your FAVORITE ENGLISH WORD? ^-^

My favorite English word is invincible.

**** INVINCIBLE (adjective) == powerful or unbeatable
"I am invincible."

Whenever I hear the word ‘invincible’, I have this very good feeling. I feel very motivated. I can do everything and do something or win something.

I like a positive outlook that is because of my past.

When I was very young, I used to have self-pity. I feel like I’m not smart, I’m not pretty, I’m not lucky…everything is negative about me. But one day, I feel like it’s time to spread my wings and show people what I am and what I can do. I started participating in every activities, showing up my abilities or skills and be recognized as someone who has a talent. I felt very good.

From then, I realized that I can be invincible if I want. Though there are times I lose or fail at something, I still keep in mind that I am invincible and I can do and win over something next time.



How about you? What is your favorite ENGLISH word and why?


^.^

2 comments:

  1. Sleep.

    I like to sleep. It's a wonderful way to relax. One of the best ways I know to recover from stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. p l a t e a u .

    It took me a long long long time to memorize the spelling of this word. I encountered the word when I was 7 years old, 2nd grade. I still misspell until I was 10, maybe... Now I know how to spell it out! haha...

    plateau, bureau, chateau... what are the other words?? mmm, ......

    ReplyDelete

EXPRESSION for CONVERSATION

EXPRESSION for CONVERSATION
cross your fingers

PHRASES for CONVERSATION

PHRASES for CONVERSATION
expressing thanks

EXPRESSION for CONVERSATION

EXPRESSION for CONVERSATION
idiom, feel blue, gj